Many system projects require a combination of software packages to satisfy the complete
need. We work with vendors and in-house personnel by adding our knowledge and experience
to achieve successful project completions.
What types of projects do we work on?
- Interface Projects - These projects may user ETL ( Extract, Translate and Load)
software, use existing functionality within database systems, or require some some
custom solution to fulfill the requirement.
- Package Implementations - Projects include initial feasibility, planning, package
selection, developing implementation and test plans, and carrying out those plans.
- Extranet Web projects - Some organizations call the project "intranet" projects.
We refer to most intranet projects as "Extranet" projects. Why? There is almost
always a need to access the information from the Internet. We take on these projects
from the view that some user group will always need access from the Internet and
plan access and security considerations accordingly.
- Websites Past the Template - Many people start with template sites from services and it works fine
for a while. Eventually, you run into things you want to do, but can't figure out how to do
it. That is where we come in. We can work with you to retrofit your site to perform the additional
functions that you need.
What technologies do we work with?
We have worked with many different technologies over the past 25 years. However, we don't profess to know everything or want to work with every environment. Below is a list of technologies we work with.
- Microsoft Server 2003 and 2008
- Internet Information Server (IIS6 and IIS7)
- SQL Server 2005 and above
- Sharepoint 3
- Oracle 9, 10 and moving into Oracle 11g
- ASP.Net 2 or greater with the above technologies
- C#, VB
Copyright©2011 - Bizplace, Inc. - All Rights Reserved